db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: AW: torque-performance using cross-references
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:36:33 GMT
On 21/01/2003 9:27 PM, "Marc Lustig" <mail@marclustig.com> wrote:

> Scott, your patch that is attached to the Issue deals with .vm-files. So
> that doesn't relate to the problem that Torque doesn't generate the
> doSelectJoinXXX methods.
>
> Anybody knows if there is a patch that re-enables the doSelectJoinXXX
> methods for Torque 3.0 ?
>
> (I tried an "Advanced query" in Scarab putting "doSelectJoin" in the
> Description field, but that didn't give me any results.)
>
> Marc
Trust me Marc, the patch enables the methods.  The om classes are generated
by Torque using Velocity templates (.vm files).  The patch corrects a
problem that results in the Join methods not being generated.  How do I know
this?  Because I spent a large part of today tracking the problem down.

I posted a couple of messages on the turbine-dev list as I was working this
out - you might like to refer to these for further detail.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade