db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: AW: torque-performance using cross-references
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:27:43 GMT
On 21/01/2003 8:20 PM, "Marc Lustig" <mail@marclustig.com> wrote:

> Thanks, but problem is I'm using Torque 3.0.
> I couldn't find the doSelectJoinXXX method that I needed.
> And according to Issue Id :    TRQS122
> the doSelectJoinXXX methods are no longer generated due to a bug.
>
> Once this is fixed updating torque.jar might solve this.
>
> Marc
If you need this fixed now, why not check out the branch TORQUE_3_0_BRANCH
from cvs and apply the patch.  You can then build torque.jar yourself and
you will be set up for future instances where you need an update before it
is "released" (this is good standard practice IMO).

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade