db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Howard Lin" <Howard....@vonage.com>
Subject RE: Using mutiple databases.
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 15:14:33 GMT
I'm using multiple databases with Torque. Basically each database should have its own schema
file (wtih different database name) and you run the torque om task to generate all the classes
for all the tables. In runtime Torque.properties file, you configure  different database connection
url, username/password etc. In case table name conflicts among different databases, what I
did is to put different database under its own package (maybe there are better methods.)

Howard Lin