db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Travis Stevens" <Travis.Stev...@noaa.gov>
Subject problem getting DB
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:47:13 GMT
I amaving problems with Criteria.sortByAscending getting a null pointer
exception because a DB object is null.

On the development machine, the sortByAscending works great.  The
production machine is getting a then null pointer acception.

The same config file is on both machines.  Here is a test I did:

This command returns null on the production but not on the developmental.
Torque.getDB("globe-tg");

This command returns a valid Connection on both machines
Torque.getDefaultConnection("globe-tg");

I am apparently missing something....could someone tell me what it is I
am missing?

-Trav