db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Richard Keene <rich...@asgnetwork.com>
Subject Help with ant build of Torque files.
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:33:23 GMT
I got the latest Torque to try out.  When I run the build script,
build-torque.xml, I get...
WEB-INF/build-torque.xml [75] taskdef class
org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask cannot be found

I have tried lots with the classpath and extensively studied the
build-torque.xml file.

At the  lines
   <taskdef
     name="torque-data-model"
     classpathref="torque-classpath"
     classname="org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask"/>

is where it fails.

I tried
   <taskdef
     name="torque-data-model"
     classpath="lib"
     classname="org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask"/>

and
   <taskdef
     name="torque-data-model"
     classpath="C:/ProjManager/WEB-INF/lib"
     classname="org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask"/>

And als tried the above with the torque-3.0-rc2.jar file unpacked in the
lib directory.  I also tried running with ant external to NetBeans IDE.

HELP!

(I have a senior manager breathing down by neck on this one...)
--
Richard Keene
richard@asgnetworks.com