db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sam Joseph <...@neurogrid.com>
Subject Re: Debugging Torque
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:37:05 GMT
Hi Derick,

You could try adjusting the debug setting in your Torque properties file:

log4j.rootCategory = ERROR, default

could be set to DEBUG.

You may also want to check the data tomcat sends to standard out.  If
you run under cygwin or dos you can usually see this directly, but if
you have installed tomcat as a service on windows you will need to look
in your tomcat/logs directory - stdout.log

CHEERS> SAM