db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Stoessel <vinc...@xaymaca.com>
Subject the torque community not very helpful
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:04:39 GMT
Is this a pretty active project? I ask because I have really been
disappointed with the lack of response of this list to my admitted
newbie queries since I joined this list.
I ask here because I have found the documentation to be disorganized.
Samples on the site do not match what you actually download. If there
are some other sites or books that I can get up to speed on? I was
looking at torque to use as mapping layer for my struts apps but now I
think I have to go with EJBs instead, at least I know I can get good
support from the jboss mailing list. Thank You.
--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer