db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Travis Stevens" <Travis.Stev...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Peer.retreiveByPk not being created
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:16:02 GMT
Ok, here is what happend.

I created the xml from the sql statement and the database element
attribute name was set to default:
<database name="default">

I forgot to change this to be
<database name="satprod">.

I'm not sure why this difference would cause an error.  The only other
place that satprod is a value is in the build.properties file as
torque.project.  Oh and also in Torque.properties as
torque.database.default.

I should probably enter this in scarab.

-Trav