db-torque-user mailing list archives

From CP Lim <cp_...@redsheriff.com>
Subject Re: Peer.retreiveByPk not being created
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 05:43:57 GMT
Travis,

Can you send us the (XML) satellite_instrument table definition?  Also
have a look at your generated SQL file to make sure your table was
generated correctly as well.

cheers,
CP

--
R E D S H E R I F F
C.P. Lim - Software Engineer

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone +61 (3) 9659 0432, then delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and many not necessarily reflect the views of Red
Sheriff.