db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu DELAHAIS <dela_...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Problem with MS SQL Server Driver
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 08:12:36 GMT

Hi,

I try to connect a SQL Server Database with torque. In a first time, I tried to use the Driver
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver but it didn't work at all. The problem was in
the class org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS in the method setDriver(String
 v). I had the correct driver in the variable v, but it wasn't able to make the connection
with the line Class.forName(v).

So I tried with the anther SQLServerDriver (com.thinweb.tds.Driver). But now, i have the message
"No suitable driver".

Could you help me?

Thanks a lot

Matthieu