db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Peter S. Hamlen" <pham...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Torque and LOBs
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:44:55 GMT
Bill,

I had the same problem (and eventually gave up trying to make it work).
I don't remember exactly why it  was happening, but I do remember how I
tracked it down.

I basically recompiled the Postgres JDBC driver with the debug flag on
(you have to change the Configuration settings and recompile).  I then
put a breakpoint on execute function in Statement.java (line 116 on my
version).

I then stepped through each sql statement that was executed.  (If I
recall correctly, it was that Torque was somehow sending a "string" into
the large object or something.)  If you still have problems tracking it
down, I could spend some time on my end reproducing the problem.

Hope this helps!
-Peter