db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Age Mooy" <am...@home.nl>
Subject RE: torque plugin breaks xdoc generation
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:38:47 GMT

I have noticed this and reported it to the torque and maven dev lists
about a month ago but I never got any replies or explanations. I have no
idea at all what could cause this weird interaction between the Torque
plugin (a simple ant delegation script) and the default dvsl task.

I'm currently working around it by only installing the Torque plugin
when I really need it and removing it immediately after use.

Obviously this is far from ideal but I haven't been able to find the
problem and the problem doesn't exist (as such) in Maven HEAD because
DVSL has been replaced by Jelly.

Age