db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Will Holcomb <w...@himinbi.org>
Subject Re: torque 4.0
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:26:24 GMT
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Martin Poeschl wrote:

> > I don't know much about how this sort of process goes, so I was
> > wondering when development might begin on torque 4. I have some stuff
> > that I am interested in contriburing on (primarily switching to
> > singletons from the many many static methods) which would let
> > developers use this really neat java feature called inheritance. =)
> could you please make your code available for review?

I posted a patch a while back that wasn't accepted. I understand the
reasoning, but before I put in alot of time getting something to work I
want to have some discussion on the idea and know that my work won't be
wasted (since I am not interested in forking this project.)

That's why I am asking when development on Torque 4 will start since that
is where I think this discussion is appropriate for.

View raw message