db-torque-user mailing list archives

From JDigg...@genelogic.com
Subject Can I stop Torque's console logging?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:31:47 GMT

At the moment Torque is dumping all its queries to the console and to a
file and I cannot figure out where and how I'm telling it to do this. The
only logging info I have in Torque.properties is:

log4j.category.org.apache.torque = ALL, org.apache.torque
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file =
${torque.applicationRoot}/logs/torque.log
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout.conversionPattern = %d [%t] %-5p %c
- %m%n
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.append = false

and the only console-ish logging I'm doing is in
TurbineResources.properties:

# A facility for debugging applications. Messages will go both
# to the log file and the server console.
services.LoggingService.debug.destination.file=/logs/turbine.log
services.LoggingService.debug.destination.console=true
services.LoggingService.debug.className=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.FileLogger
services.LoggingService.debug.level=INFO

Is the TurbineResources logging services pushing that setup down through to
Torque? It doesn't seem so, because if I set console=false and level =
ERROR I still get queries by the hundreds printed to STDOUT.

Any ideas?
-j