db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dantt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: null foreign key not allow
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 05:56:03 GMT
Well I followed the advice and added javaType="object" attribute to the
reference column.  This time torque generate syntax error:

<snippet>

        public void setGiaolyId(Integer v) throws TorqueException
        {
           if (!ObjectUtils.equals(this.giaoly_id, v))
          {
              this.giaoly_id = v;
              setModified(true);
          }

          if (aGiaoly != null && !(aGiaoly.getGiaolyId()==v))   //<---- this
is the error with == operator
          {
              aGiaoly = null;
          }

      }

    public void setGiaoly(Giaoly v) throws TorqueException
    {
           if (v == null)
        {
                        setGiaolyId(0);   <---- only accept Integer object