db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject FW: [Announce] Apache Wiki
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 03:24:42 GMT
[I sent this to the turbine lists yesterday, now sending to the remaining
relevant lists.]

some action on the wiki front.

Check out:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/
Or more specifically:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TurbineProjectPages
Also useful:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheWiki

UseMod is not my favourite wiki, but a wiki it is nonetheless.

Everyone can access and edit the pages on this wiki - you *do not* have to
be a committer.  This means that *everyone* can easily make contributions to
documentation, no matter how big or small.

If someone is keen they could dig up the maven plugin that customizes the
UseMod wiki preferences file (giving the site a maven like appearance) and
see if they can convince someone to install it on nagoya.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade