db-torque-user mailing list archives

From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: I hate IdGenerator
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:57:33 GMT
Not sure why you are getting those errors(but I think native is bad or
something), here is my config:

<database name="default" package="com.upstate.kinaseprofiler.torque.db.om"
defaultIdMethod="native" baseClass="BaseObject" basePeer="BasePeer"
defaultJavaType="object">

      <column name="AUDIT_ID" javaName="AuditId" primaryKey="true"
required="true" type="INTEGER" />
      <column name="NAME" javaName="Name" required="true" type="VARCHAR" />
      <column name="DESCRIPTION" javaName="Description" required="true"
type="VARCHAR" />
      <column name="OBJECT_NAME" javaName="ObjectName" required="false"
type="VARCHAR" />
      <column name="OBJECT_ID" javaName="ObjectId" required="false"
type="VARCHAR" />
      <column name="OBJECT_TYPE" javaName="ObjectType" required="false"
type="VARCHAR" />
      <column name="AUDIT_DTIME" primaryKey="false" required="true"
type="DATE"/>
      <column name="USERNAME" javaName="Username" required="false"
type="VARCHAR" />

Eric Pugh