db-torque-user mailing list archives

From tek1 <t...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: copying data from one db to another
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 01:47:11 GMT
try:

1. executing task that dumps data from existing db
2. executing task that reads existing db structure and generates a
schema-db.xml file
3. change the build-torque.properties for the new database
4. executing task that creates tables (using the new
build-torque.properties; should create tables in new db)
5. load the data