db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Travis Stevens" <Travis.Stev...@noaa.gov>
Subject sql2xml
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 21:55:21 GMT
I create a torque project-schema.xml file using the sql2xml ant target.
 The original schema is for oracle and is has your classic alter table
to add a primary key, and alter table to add a foreign key.  Even though
my schema has theses things, they were not reflected in the
torque-project-schema.xml output file.

I did some digging and found that
org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform.SQLToAppData pretty much
ignores anything except a create statement.  Has anyone possibly created
a OracleSQLToAppData class that accounts for these extra fields.  Does
anyone plan to develop this in the NEAR future?  It is something that I
would attempt if it hasn't been done.

-Trav