db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim O'Quinn <oqu...@dev-null.com>
Subject Re: - FIXED - ${strings.getPackageAsPath($pkpeer)}TVoucherBatchPeer.java
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:47:23 GMT
I ended up just renaming all the generated class files...I know, not the
right thing to do, but at least I can move on.

#!/bin/bash
cd src/java
A=`ls *.java`
for FILE in `echo $A`; do
  FN=`echo $FILE | cut -f2 -d'}'`
  mv $FILE $FN
done

I then ran 'ant -f build-torque.xml compile' which generated all my
.class files.

I then jar-ed up all the class files, fixed a few things in
Torque.properties (like setting replacing 'bookstore' with your project
name in the data  factory section) and now have a working standalone app
(whee!).

Thanks!!

Jim