db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim O'Quinn <oqu...@dev-null.com>
Subject Re: ${strings.getPackageAsPath($pkpeer)}TVoucherBatchPeer.java
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:23:35 GMT
> are you using torque 3.0???
>
> never had this problem .. could you please provide more info about
> your environment?

I'm using torque 3.0, ant 1.5.1 and postgres 7.3.  I have an existing
database and data that I want to use with Torque.  I've done my best to
edit the build.properties and Torque.properties (the project is called
cns_test).  So far I've run:

1.  ant -f build-torque.xml jdbc
    - this works and I get a schema.xml file that I rename to
cns_test-schema.xml
2.  ant -f build-torque.xml om
    -  this seems to run, but creates the funny named Java class files

I've run just 'ant build-torque.xml' and it does the same.  I'm sure
I've got something not configured properly.  I went back over the docs
and searched the email list, but didn't find anything (maybe I missed it
somewhere).

I've posted my config files here:
  -  http://dev-null.com/build.txt  <-  this is the output from 'ant
build-xml om'
  -  http://dev-null.com/Torque.properties
  -  http://dev-null.com/build.properties
  -  http://dev-null.com/velocity.log
  -  http://dev-null.com/build-torque.xml

I feel like a fool b/c I can't seem to get this up and running.  I'm
pretty new to the Java web environment, but I do have SimpleORM and
Cayanne working (really, I do!) with Jakarta.  I checked out Torque and
want to give it a try.

Jim