db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim O'Quinn <oqu...@fsonline.com>
Subject ${strings.getPackageAsPath($pkpeer)}TVoucherBatchPeer.java
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:38:27 GMT
Okay, I've hit another bump and really didn't want to ask for help
again, but I can't figure out what is up.

I'm able to generate my xml schema from an existing database, that works
well.

I went to run 'ant -f build-torque.xml om' and it did generate the
source files, but with '${strings.getPackageAsPath($pkpeer)}' in the
file name.

I have 'torque.targetPackage = org.apache.torque' set in the
build.properties.

I hate to ask, but can someone kick me in the right direction?  I'm SO
close.

Thanks,

Jim

${strings.getPackageAsPath($pkpeer)}TVoucherBatchPeer.java