db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Will Holcomb <w...@himinbi.org>
Subject torque 4.0
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:54:51 GMT
I don't know much about how this sort of process goes, so I was wondering
when development might begin on torque 4. I have some stuff that I am
interested in contriburing on (primarily switching to singletons from the
many many static methods) which would let developers use this really neat
java feature called inheritance. =)

I think it could be done without breaking the existing api too badly, but
it is a big enough change that it would probably qualify as a new version
number.

How far into a release does this project go before starting on the next
one?

Will Holcomb