db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Oracle CLOBs return null
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:41:35 GMT
You're right, it isn't a problem with "Torque".  It is however caused by
a problem with Village - it doesn't have cases (in the big switch
statements) for CLOBs.

I did patch Village to handle CLOBs, but apparently my patches only
grabbed the first 4K of the CLOB.

I haven't looked any further into it.