db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Kowalczyk" <steph...@cooper-software.com>
Subject Re: Oracle, Criteria and joins
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 02:45:48 GMT
> >  row.getValue(RegistrationPeer.REGISTRATIONID)
> Try: row.getValue(1);

That works fine.  Just not great to have to rely on the order of the the
columns.

I might have figured out the cause of the problem - the join results in the
record.schema() having a null table name (which one would it usefrom the
join?), so the workingdogs code probably can't make a match unless it looks
at both columnname and tablename individually (by splitting the input String
on the period) and then ignores the tablename.

I still wonder if I should be doing the Criteria/join differently...

Thanks,

Stephen