db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1754171 - in /db/torque/torque4/trunk: torque-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/torque/util/ torque-templates/src/main/resources/org/apache/torque/templates/om/conf/ torque-templates/src/main/resources/org/apache/torque/templates/om/templat...
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 18:11:14 GMT
On 05.09.16 03:53, Thomas Fox wrote:
> Thomas, is it ok if I remove the empty templates
> doSelect.vm
> doInsert.vm
> log.vm
> and the commented lines in imports.vm?

Absolutely. I have to admit that I do not fully understand how the
generator is configured so I decided for the smallest impact possible.

> Also it seems to me that the generation option
> torque.om.addSelectSingleRecordMethods
> does not make sensae anymore as it's only used in the static wrapper- the implementation
methods are there anyway, it seems.
> So I'd remove that option if nobody objects

Yes, go ahead.

As you are at it: There is a getPeer() method in the OM classes which
returns the static Peer wrapper. Wouldn't it be more logical to return
the peerImpl here?

Bye, Thomas.