db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <thomas....@seitenbau.com>
Subject Re: Torque, Derby and unit tests
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 13:21:51 GMT
In case you are trying to run the test project, have you tried adding

add -DonSqlError=continue

to your maven command line ?

If not, you have to execute the SQL manually. Something like the following usually does the

      String driverClassName = ...;
      logger.info("Trying to load driver " + driverClassName);

      String username = ...;
      String password = ...;

      InputStream inputStream = getClass().getResourceAsStream(...);

      schemaConnection = DriverManager.getConnection(p.getProperty("connection.url"), username,

      BufferedReader bufferedReader = new BufferedReader(
          new InputStreamReader(inputStream, SQL_CHARSET));
      String line;
      StringBuilder queryBuffer = new StringBuilder();
      while ((line = bufferedReader.readLine()) != null)
        if (line.trim().length() == 0
            || line.trim().startsWith("--")
            || line.trim().startsWith("#"))
      StringTokenizer tokenizer = new StringTokenizer(queryBuffer.toString(), ";", false);
      int successStatements = 0;
      int errorStatements = 0;
      while (tokenizer.hasMoreTokens())
        String sqlQuery = tokenizer.nextToken();
        Statement statement = schemaConnection.createStatement();
        catch (SQLException e)
          logger.warn(e.getMessage() + ", failed statement : " + sqlQuery);
          "Executed " + successStatements + " statements sucessfully and " + errorStatements
+ " unsuccessfully");
    catch (Exception e)
      throw new RuntimeException(e);