db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject Jobs tied to Jenkins Slaves
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 08:02:02 GMT
Good Day Devs,

Our Jenkins Instance has some slaves being replaced.

Specifically those labelled 'ubuntu[1,2,4,5,6]' are being replaced with
slaves already online called 'ubuntu-[1,2,4,5,6] (notice the dash -).

You are getting this email as at least one of your builds has been identified as having
been tied to at least one of the slaves due to go off-line next week - likely Tuesday 15th

July.

an INFRA jira ticket (component Jenkins) should you have any issues switching to a new
slave.

It is preferred that instead of tieing your build(s) to a particular slave, that you choose
a more
generic label (for Ubuntu slaves choose 'ubuntu or Ubuntu' but if not please do make sure

you change your config to tie to one of the newer slaves instead.

If by the time we switch off the old slaves and nothing has been done, we will automatically

change your job configs to point to the generic 'ubuntu' label instead.

Thanks for Listening.

Gav...