Return-Path: X-Original-To: apmail-db-torque-dev-archive@www.apache.org Delivered-To: apmail-db-torque-dev-archive@www.apache.org Received: from mail.apache.org (hermes.apache.org [140.211.11.3]) by minotaur.apache.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 36149ED63 for ; Wed, 29 May 2013 15:18:42 +0000 (UTC) Received: (qmail 95050 invoked by uid 500); 29 May 2013 15:18:42 -0000 Delivered-To: apmail-db-torque-dev-archive@db.apache.org Received: (qmail 95028 invoked by uid 500); 29 May 2013 15:18:42 -0000 Mailing-List: contact torque-dev-help@db.apache.org; run by ezmlm Precedence: bulk List-Unsubscribe: List-Help: List-Post: List-Id: "Apache Torque Developers List" Reply-To: "Apache Torque Developers List" Delivered-To: mailing list torque-dev@db.apache.org Received: (qmail 95020 invoked by uid 99); 29 May 2013 15:18:42 -0000 Received: from athena.apache.org (HELO athena.apache.org) (140.211.11.136) by apache.org (qpsmtpd/0.29) with ESMTP; Wed, 29 May 2013 15:18:42 +0000 X-ASF-Spam-Status: No, hits=-2000.0 required=5.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED X-Spam-Check-By: apache.org Received: from [140.211.11.131] (HELO eos.apache.org) (140.211.11.131) by apache.org (qpsmtpd/0.29) with ESMTP; Wed, 29 May 2013 15:18:39 +0000 Received: from eos.apache.org (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by eos.apache.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id CA7EE6B3 for ; Wed, 29 May 2013 15:18:19 +0000 (UTC) MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable From: Apache Wiki To: Apache Wiki Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:18:19 -0000 Message-ID: <20130529151819.12190.85778@eos.apache.org> Subject: =?utf-8?q?=5BDb-torque_Wiki=5D_Trivial_Update_of_=22Dating=5FSites=5FFor?= =?utf-8?q?=5FPlus=5FSize=5FFemales=22_by_BradlyYIT?= Auto-Submitted: auto-generated X-Virus-Checked: Checked by ClamAV on apache.org Dear Wiki user, You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for= change notification. The "Dating_Sites_For_Plus_Size_Females" page has been changed by BradlyYIT: https://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/Dating_Sites_For_Plus_Size_Females New page: Their new line of club wear and evening put on mixes the most current in fa= shion designs with fabulous fabrics perfect for any formal or semi formal o= ccasion. New for 2009 is their wide variety of brand new sparkle slinky, ho= logram, and cheetah print fabrics. An evening gown or club dress in a singl= e of their new fabrics is sure to transform you into the sensation of the e= vening. Casual Put on Plus size bodies love the empire waist line. It conve= niently hides the belly fat and emphasizes your waistline, producing an ill= usion of an hourglass figure. An empire waistline dress or a best with tiny= prints are a wonderful outfit for a weekend outings. When hunting for a pl= us size evening gown, think about the truth that ball gowns are fantastic f= or disguising any 'extra' about the stomach, hips, and thighs. Girls who ar= e bigger up top ought to appear for v-neckline gowns to accentuate your ass= ets. Vintage A-line evening gowns provide a 'slimming' appear.<