db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Trivial Update of "BradlyYIT" by BradlyYIT
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 15:18:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The "BradlyYIT" page has been changed by BradlyYIT:
https://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/BradlyYIT

New page:
Hey Been a long-time lurker for ages... cheers for browsing my profile (!) (can you say -
stalker !). BTW, apologies for my bad English!, I'm still learning it. <<BR>>
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees
the dawn before the rest of the world."<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Take a look at my website :: [[http://moodle.apm.pt/user/profile.php?id=8069|Dorelle]]