db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: checkstyle/pmd plugin in jenkins ?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:48:43 GMT
+1

Only minus I could see here is that there may be a little bit of extra cleanup work
for a formal release, i.e. fixing any sloppy commits.  But I think this is the way
we have been working anyway.  Most folks committing "check style clean" code with an
occasional (generally pre-release) clean up of stuff that got thru.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Fox [mailto:Thomas.Fox@seitenbau.net]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 11:40 AM
To: torque-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: checkstyle/pmd plugin in jenkins ?

Any objections against asking the builds team to install the checkstyle and pmd plugin from
jenkins and subsequently removing all reports we have in jenkins from the site ?

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Checkstyle+Plugin
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/PMD+Plugin

    Thomas

DukeCE Privacy Statement: