db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: cobertura report on torque 4 site
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:25:41 GMT
+1

Folks interested in cobertura stats will also be looking at Jenkins details.  So just having
one makes sense.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Fox [mailto:Thomas.Fox@seitenbau.net]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 11:34 AM
To: torque-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: cobertura report on torque 4 site

Hi,

we currently have the cobertura test coverage on the site, e.g:
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-4.0/documentation/modules/generator/reports/cobertura/index.html

We also have them on jenkins, e.g.
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Torque/job/Torque4-trunk/324/cobertura/

As the cobertura reports need quite a lot of disk space (some 10 MB), I'd suggest to not publish
the cobertura reports on the site and instead use those published by jenkins.
Any objections ?

    Thomas

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.