db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1382469 - in /db/torque/torque4/trunk: ./ torque-ant-tasks/ torque-maven-plugin/ torque-runtime/ torque-site/ torque-templates/ torque-test/
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:14:01 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:

> On 09.09.2012 13:53, tfischer@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: tfischer
> > Date: Sun Sep  9 11:53:30 2012
> > New Revision: 1382469

> > Log:
> > LICENSE and NOTICE files per project
>
> You may not need this. The Apache Parent-POM can handle LICENSE and
> NOTICE files automatically. Look into
> target/maven-shared-archive-resources/META-INF.

Thanks for the heads-up. But as far as I know these are only for tje
META-INF directory in jars, arent't they ?
I tried a few things, but I could not get them into the zip and tar.gz
binary distributions by other means.
Plus, we need a NOTICE per project: The generator and thus the main
distribution contain the jgit jar, which is developed at eclispe, and the
others aren't.

If you have another way to get the LICENSE files into the binary
ditributions without keeping them in each project's directory, please go
ahead !
(to test, run "mvn -Papache-release clean verify" in the torque directory
and check e.g the runtime)

Concerning the vote, the distributions are ok, or did you find a problem ?

  Thanks

    Thomas