db-torque-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject [VOTE] [Cancelled]release torque4-beta1 (Second attempt)?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 07:10:40 GMT
Sorry, need to cancel again.

The source distribution does not build because RAT complains about no
license in the DEPENDENCIES file.
Will rollback and try again.

    Sorry for the noise :-((

      Thomas

Thomas Fox wrote:

> Should the artifacts staged at
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetorque-052/
> built from svn tag
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/torque/torque4/tags/torque-4.0-beta1
> , rev 1383392, be released as torque4-beta1 ?
>
> overall source distribution (all modules):
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque/4.0-beta1/torque-4.0-
> beta1-source-release.zip
>
>
>
> runtime binary distribution:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-runtime/4.0-beta1/
> torque-runtime-4.0-beta1-bin.zip
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-runtime/4.0-beta1/
> torque-runtime-4.0-beta1-bin.tar.gz
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-runtime/4.0-beta1/
> torque-runtime-4.0-beta1-bin.jar
>
>
>
> generator binary distribution:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-generator/4.0-beta1/
> torque-generator-4.0-beta1-bin.tar.gz
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-generator/4.0-beta1/
> torque-generator-4.0-beta1-bin.zip
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-generator/4.0-beta1/
> torque-generator-4.0-beta1-bin.jar
>
>
>
> templates binary distribution:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-templates/4.0-beta1/
> torque-templates-4.0-beta1.tar.gz
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-templates/4.0-beta1/
> torque-templates-4.0-beta1.zip
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-templates/4.0-beta1/
> torque-templates-4.0-beta1.jar
>
>
>
> maven plugin binary distribution
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachetorque-052/org/apache/torque/torque-maven-plugin/4.0-beta1/
> torque-maven-plugin-4.0-beta1.jar
>
>
> [ ] +1 yes
> [ ] 0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 No (please give reason)
>
> The vote closes Sat, Sept 14, 23:59 GMT
>
>     Thomas
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: torque-dev-help@db.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-dev-help@db.apache.org


Mime
View raw message