db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release torque4-beta1 (third try)?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:25:55 GMT
On 14.09.2012 16:15, Thomas Fox wrote:
> [X] +1 yes
> [ ] 0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 No (please give reason)

A few comments, though:
- The release is a beta, so things can be improved for the final release.
- The binary distribution just contains the JAR and its dependencies.
I'd suggest to add the site and some example configuration files
(<includeSiteDirectory>true</includeSiteDirectory> in the assembly)
- A source distribution of the components is missing, that is, a
distribution that can be used to build the components from it. The
-sources-JAR is no direct replacement IMO. I'm not sure if this is
actually the one *required* package of an Apache release.

Bye, Thomas.