db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject start release process for torque-4.0-beta1 ?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 01:58:12 GMT

The time is ripe for a release.
Is anybody aware of any work tht still needs to be done before we can
prepare a release candidate for torque 4.0-beta1 ?

There are still 2 issues in jira:
TORQUE-182 Additional methods for handling associated objects
(Improvement). I do not plan to implement this in the near future, nor am I
aware of others planning to implement this.
TORQUE-203 Quote table names in creation. There is no solution which is
valid for all databases. Either decide to do the quoting in databases where
it is not a problem or we do not fix it at all. Opinions ?

If no concerns are raised, I'll go ahead and create a release candidate,
when I find time.

     Thomas