db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject Attempt to fix test project in jenkins
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 04:14:37 GMT

The hsqldb build in jenkins is now fixed.
As said, the problem was that the artifacts installed by the previous trunk
build were not available to the hsqldb test project build. This was now
circumvented by adding a test profile to the parent pom which adds the test
project as a module, and do a full torque4 checkout and build in the hsqldb
test project build.

But this comes at a price. As discussed before on this list, the 1.5
compiler has a compiler bug which breaks the runtime build. so I have
changed the jdk to 1.6 for the hsqldb test project build. So the hsqldb
build does not check jdk1.5 compliance any more.
The derby build still does check jdk 1.5 compliance, but has still same the
repository dependency on the previous trunk build, and thus is also
instable. So in the end we might end up with no jenkins job checking strict
jdk1.5 compliance.
Is this a problem ? (we can still check manually)

      Thomas