db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject Should we publish snapshots from the jenkins maven builds ?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:43:12 GMT

Currently, the jenkins build is problematic because somehow the artifacts
installed by the mvn:install tasks are not found by the test project builds
(at least not the newest version), leading to failures in the test
projects.

We could try to solve that by publishing the torque snapshot artifacts to
the snapshots repository on repository.apache.org.
This has the side effect that snapshots are available to the general
public.
Do we want to do this ?

If yes, I believe we must have the PMC approval for this.

    Thomas