db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Should we publish snapshots from the jenkins maven builds ?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 06:58:39 GMT
Am 12.07.2012 22:43, schrieb Thomas Fox:
> We could try to solve that by publishing the torque snapshot artifacts to
> the snapshots repository on repository.apache.org.
> This has the side effect that snapshots are available to the general
> public.
> Do we want to do this ?

As Greg already said, this has advantages and disadvantages. The
availability of snapshot builds is surely a good idea. However those
snapshots out there in the wild will most probably require support.
Users tend to forget that these are not for production use. At least
that's my experience.

Baseline: I'd rather not do this.

Bye, Thomas.