db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject changelog via jira ?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:33:53 GMT

I have thought about the changelog chnages.xml vs jira issue, and my
preference would be to use jira for changelog. The reasons being that it is
less work and jira provides a sortable/searchable list.

If you have objections to that, please make them known.

I'll check that the changes.xml entries for 4.0 are also in jira and
subsequently delete them. For those who aren't in jira i'll create and
resolve jira tickets. There will be a new changes html page pointing to
jira and the changes.xml generated page will be referred to as "historical
changes"

   Thomas