db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Torque LEFT JOIN with multiple clauses
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 04:57:59 GMT

On 04 Jun 2012, at 2:50 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> The attached patch is what I came up with so far.
>
> As it ultimately turned out, my query eventually didn't need the join
clause,
> so I haven't developed this further.
> Ideally it should be possible to support nested selects in the join
clause as well,
> but I didn't get a chance to dig how to do that.
>
> This however was what I started with, which gives you a criterion to use:

Nested selects are possible already, see
org.apache.torque.generated.peer.JoinTest.testImplicitInnerJoinWithSubselect
()
in the test project.

I have modified your patch a bit and committed it to the torque 4 trunk.

This means you can now use composite join conditions, and it should be
possible to combine composite join conditions with netsed selects, thoug
hteher is no test case for this.

    Thomas