db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject ready for 4.0-alpha1 ?
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 08:28:32 GMT

Hi,

I am wondering whether we are ready for an alpha1 release of Torque 4.
Personally, my impression is that there are the following open points
- check whether the TORQUE-177 implementation is ok
- Decide whether we still need SummaryHelper and CountHelper
- Build process needs to be updated (current build installs also tars and
zips to the maven repo)
- documentation needs to be revised(needs this to be complete before alpha1
release ?)

Perhaps you have other open points. I will be offline for 2-3 weeks from
the middle of next week on, so there's some time to check for other open
issues

     Thomas