db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: TORQUE-177 (SQLFunction interface should extend Column)
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 02:13:57 GMT

I have checked in a suggestion on how to resolve the issue. Please review.
Suggestions and Questions are ,as always, welcome.

A remaining question is if we still need the CountHelper and SumarizeHelper
classes because now you can do

Criteria criteria = new Criteria().addSelectColumn(new Count("*"));
Integer count = BasePeer.doSelectSingleRecord(
        criteria,
        new IntegerMapper(),
        Summarize1Peer.getTableMap());

or (true means that distinct is used)

Criteria criteria = new Criteria().addSelectColumn(
        new Avg(Summarize1Peer.INT_1, true));
Integer avg = BasePeer.doSelectSingleRecord(