db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Criterions which do not reference a column
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 03:59:19 GMT
Independent of the ongoing discussion about whether to generify Criterions
or not,
does anybody object against the orogonal poposal for changing the
criteria.Criteria interface from

  and(String column, Object value)
  and(Column column, Object value)
  and(String column, Object value, SqlEnum comparison)
  and(Column column, Object value, SqlEnum comparison)
  and (Object lhs, Object rhs)
  and (Object lhs, Object rhs, SqlEnum comparison)
(same for or, where, andIn, ..., the util.Criteria interface would stay as
is)

as a solution for TORQUE-185 (also resulting in Criterion changes, lhs and
rhs are Objects in Criterion) ?

If this interface needs to be changed again as a result from the "generify
Criterions" discussions, I'll implement that change if it has been decided.

I'll implement it in a few days if there are no objections.

   Thomas