db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Criterions which do not reference a column
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:46:12 GMT
On 06.04.12 12:00, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Not necessarily. Generifying Criterion could help to clean up the
> interface quite a bit. I need to look into the code to come up with a
> good example. Stay tuned... :-)

My proposal for the generified Criterion class is attached. Probably it
would be useful to have some better restrictions to the generic types (I
just derived L from Column to see the effects on the code in SqlBuilder)
and/or a common generified container for the left and right sides of the
criterion. AFAICS, the influence on other code is not big.

This would need some more thoughts, but from hat I see, I could be worth
a try.

Bye, Thomas.