db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuous integration
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:45:44 GMT
Hi Thomas,

On 05.12.11 03:44, Thomas Fox wrote:
> I propose that we let the gump build run until is starts failing (for gump
> reasons) and then see if someone fixes ist, if not we drop it. Or does
> anyboda have any better ideas ?
> I have configured a jenkins build for the torque 4 trunk, see
> https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Torque/. I'll try to get checkstyle
> and findbugs reports published and then plan to create a jenkins build for
> the derby-embedded profile of the torque test project.

My counter-proposal would be to terminate the torque-gump-project ASAP,
now that we have a working Jenkins build. This would resolve my Turbine
build problems at the same time. I don't see any use in trying to build
against dependencies that are intentionally incompatible.

I volunteer to remove the configuration. I'd do the same thing for
Turbine as well.

Bye, Thomas.