db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Test project problems
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:57:04 GMT
Hi folks,

based on the current trunk, I experience several problems. Like

- the "profiles.xml" magic doesn't work with Maven3 anymore
See
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAVEN/maven-3x-compatibility-notes.html#Maven3.xCompatibilityNotes-profiles.xml

As a solution I copied the profiles section into the POM.

- I get errors mentioning a user-defined logging class from
commons-logging which refers to a Log4JLogger. I could not find any
user-defined classes i.e. no commons-logging.properties. Adding log4j as
a dependency helps. Anyone knows where this Log4JLogger is configured?

- The dependencies used are very outdated, I'll make them current.

- MAIN problem here: The generator creates invalid SQL for MySQL. From
what I understand, the $stringUtils.chop() call is supposed to remove
the last comma of the part of a statement which it fails to do for some
reason. I'm lost with this one.

Bye, Thomas.