db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: template changes to add filler methods
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:37:52 GMT
On 21.06.11 22:45, Thomas Fox wrote:
> But as I said, the methods can be turned off via a generation option, and
> the default is that the methods are generated. If you are more happy with
> the default that the methods are not generated, I can easily change it.

I have no problem with the approach. From what I see, it's more a
documentation issue and maybe some cleanup of the generator parameters.
We need to explain the different ways of getting related objects and
give it to the user to decide which one (or more) to use. That would
mean to have similar switches for the getXXXs() methods (currently
"complexObjectModel" IIRC and the doSelectJoin...() methods
("complexObjectModel"?).

Bye, Thomas.