db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release village-3.3.1 based on RC2
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 18:15:08 GMT
> On 19.12.10 13:28, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> > A second release candidate for village-3.3.1 has been prepared. This is
> > a Maven-2 build only. Please verify this release candidate and vote...
>
> Really nobody?

Sorry, loads of dayjob work, testing village got under the pile.

Today I checked the village RC2 against Oracle 10 Express, Mysql 5 and
Postgresql 8.4 using the test project.
Though I had some strange problems (LargeSelectTest hung in eclipse because
the reader thread failed to start, and in the maven run the avalon test
complained abot a missing logging method), I verified that both problems
also occured with village 3.3 and so cannot be attributed to errors in
3.3.1

Village 3.3.1 RC2 looks good.

+1 for releasing.

     Thomas