db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release village-3.3.1 based on RC2
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:20:36 GMT
Sorry,

I'm just now getting back home from 3+ weeks of dealing with my
mother-in-law's health failing resulting in her passing away.

I'm

+0.8

on release.  The 0.2 reservation is that I'd like to test against
MS SQL and possibly Derby to verify it, but I probably won't have
time until this weekend or next week and don't want to hold it up
because a test that has a 99% chance of working hasn't been done.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.